Signature Full Body, Anti-aging Face & Body Constitutional
Cosmetic Acupuncture treatment (90 min):
2. Body Acupuncture Treatment: Designed under the philosophy of Master Tung to rebalance the activity of vital organs, reduce inflammation and stress as well as energize the immune system. Master Tung teachings are considered by many to be the world authority on acupuncture.
3. Facial Acupuncture Method:
- Cleansing and toning
- Cosmetic facial acupuncture
- Anti-aging Mask (combining a diverse suite of lactic, mandelic & asiatic acids)
- Anti-aging LED therapy
- Vitamin treatment (with essential vitamin trio, hyaluronic acid, growth factors, amino peptides and neuro-peptides)
- Sunscreen (if treatment is completed before sunset)
The Science Underlying Anti-Aging Constitutional Cosmetic Acupuncture:
The signature full-body, anti-aging face and body treatment combines Eastern and Western philosophies to safely and painlessly offer a complete rejuvenation for your face and body. Based upon the wisdom of my mentor Mary Elizabeth Wakefield – who is recognized globally as the leading proponent of “Constitutional Facial Acupuncture” – the treatment will help you experience:
- Softened fine lines and diminished deep wrinkles
- Improved color and texture of the skin, including tighter pores
- Enhanced facial muscle tone
- A firmer neck and chin
- A lifting of the eyelids and firmer skin around the eyes
- Brighter eyes
- Faster metabolism
- Reduced stress, better health and improved overall wellbeing
Only the highest quality Japanese acupuncture needles are used and precisely placed at an array of strategic acupuncture points on the face, neck and around the eyes to boost the body’s natural energies or Qi. While it may seem to be a simple act, it has many diverse benefits.
To begin with, the acupuncture needles encourage circulation of the blood, lymph and Qi, refreshing cells with key nutrients and simultaneously removing waste. Additionally, inserting the acupuncture needles promotes the release of the enzyme collagenase to break down old and misaligned collagen underlying wrinkles, scars and stretch marks. Simultaneously, the skin’s fibroblasts are also stimulated leading to the creation of new collagen, which occurs 48 hours post-treatment and continues for 6 months after.
Finally, facial muscle groups are stimulated to tone and tighten creating a natural lift. These principles also serve as the foundation for a popular Western treatment known as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) [1, 2].
Together, all of these processes work in concert to restore youthful vibrancy and enhance the functioning of vital organs from the inside out.
Total Health Acupuncture Protocol:
2. Body Acupuncture Treatment: Designed under the philosophy of Master Tung to rebalance the activity of vital organs, reduce inflammation and stress as well as energize the immune system. Master Tung teachings are considered by many to be the world authority on acupuncture. NOTE: This treatment will be personalized according to any specific health conditions that need to be addressed.